Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines day is usually pretty low key around here.  This year I thought I would change things up a tad and actually bought cards for my four valentines (pure craziness I know!).  Last night I wrote in the cards and then put Dean's in front of the coffee maker and then put the boys' cards in their lunch boxes.  (Just a fun little surprise for them).  The biggest to-do though was my first attempt at chocolate covered strawberries.  I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries and I have to say that it was easier than I thought it would be.  They don't all look too pretty but with more practice, you never know.

Ta Da!

And even better?  They were yummy!  I guess you can't go too wrong with chocolate and strawberries.  Anyway, Happy Valentines Day!!!
 

No comments: