Monday, March 14, 2011

Seven!

Our little Griffen turned seven on Sunday!  We had his party Sunday afternoon with six little boys playing in our basement.  The theme was Star Wars and the boys played Lego Star Wars on the Wii and also built ships from Legos.  The biggest excitement of the afternoon...Griffen finally pulled out his loose tooth all by himself!!!  Well, I actually did the finishing touch...literally...all it took was one gentle touch and it fell out.  He had a lot of fun with his friends and spent most of the day using his status as "birthday boy" to its fullest.  I heard him many times throughout the day telling his brothers, "But I'm the birthday boy!"  Anyway, here are a few pictures from his day!











Griffen is such a funny little guy.  He can make his mom and dad laugh a lot.  He is also still a very snuggly little guy and loves to curl up in my lap whenever he can.  I will take all that I can get now because I know that at some point he won't want to snuggle anymore. 

Happy Birthday Griffen!  We Love You!!!!

No comments: