Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter...a little late


And...once again I'm behind in posting.  We had a busy Easter this year.  We went to Longview to spend it with my parents and spend a little more time with my dad before he left for Thailand the following Friday.  As part of the weekend festivities, we also went to my uncles house in Oregon on Saturday.  It was good to see some of my aunts and uncles that I hadn't seen in awhile.  When we left there, we headed to friends house for a bbq.  We had to get back home on Sunday so the boys missed out on the traditional egg dying and Easter egg hunt.  Sooo...Monday night we ended up doing both after everyone got their homework done.  We ended up with a dozen eggs in many bright and interesting colors and the boys got the candy they were hoping for.







No comments: