Monday, May 19, 2008

Spring Finally and a New Laundry Room!

Well we finally got a weekend of great weather. What did we get accomplished? Not much. Saturday was downright HOT and we just felt like being lazy. Boy do I love this area on sunny days.















The boys and I went across the street to the school playground so that they could ride their bikes. It only lasted about 25 minutes, then they decided that it was too hot.
























We ended our day with a movie and everyones favorite movie treat......... popcorn and M&Ms.









We also got most of the laundry room finished. There are only a couple of small things we need to do. Of course we did the typical Hendrickson renovation and didn't take any before pictures. So as you look at the picture, imagine 1980's dark wood cabinets across the top with a longer cupboard that went to the floor on the far side. That is were the hot water heater used to be which means that the laundry cart was always in the way if you tried to get to the bathroom.
The funny thing was that today I actually found myself looking for laundry to wash. Is that weird?

1 comment:

dawn klinge said...

Your laundry room looks great. I love those bright boxes on the shelves. My laundry room is in the basement...it reminds me of a dungeon ;)