Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Dean!

Well, today is Dean's 36th birthday. It is hard to believe that almost twenty years ago I met the man that I would marry. He is my best friend and an amazing daddy to our three boys. He works so hard for us and I truly appreciate all of what he does for us at work and at home. Our house has been a project since we moved in seven and a half years ago and he is still plugging away at it and doing an awesome job. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I Love You!!!!!
Trying to find our house from the park.

Hanging out with his new buddy Mickey.

Biking with the boys.

2 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Happy Birthday Dean!

Buhler family said...

Happy Birthday Dean! I'll make a chocolate cake to celebrate at our next small group, don't worry, no carrots this time!