Monday, September 1, 2008

Crazy Couple of Weeks

Wow, this last two weeks has flown by. I have been meaning to post sooner but things got really busy and I also didn't have my camera with me most of the time. Anyway, our household has been gearing up for back to school. I was able to take Jacob and Austin out seperately for school shopping. We bought them both new clothes and their needed supplies though I still have a few things to get since a lot of stores where out of some basics like 48 count crayons and glue sticks.



This last Friday and Saturday I was kept VERY busy coordinating a "wedding in the woods". The couple who got married had great ideas about how they wanted their wedding to look and even when faced with many skeptics they pushed forward and it ended up being one of the most beautiful wedding I have seen. I really wish I had pictures to show you but you will just have to trust me, IT WAS GORGEOUS! The guests were ready for their adventure and came with their blankets or camping chairs to find a spot on the hillside in the woods to witness the ceremony. After the ceremony, the bride and groom lead their guests down a trail that lead to the groom's parents house where the reception was held with yummy food and an amazing view.



When I got home (at 10:30pm) Dean told me about a very cute (and funny) thing that Austin did. Austin ran downstairs and got a piece of paper and started writing on it. When Dean asked what he was doing Austin answered, "I'm making a sign. I am going to sell my ships." Sure enough, Austin had his lego ships lined up on the floor and his sign next to them, "Ten Dollars Only". Then he proceeded to sit and wait for customers. He is trying to earn money to buy a new game for the Wii.

1 comment:

dawn klinge said...

If Trent lived closer...I think he would very much love to shop at Austin's store. ;)