Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Week at the Hendricksons

This week is turning out to be a big week in the Hendrickson household. Thursday I have an interview at our church for a part time administrative assistant job. I think it would be a good fit for me and our family especially if the hours can be in the afternoon when Dean is home to be with the kiddos. So we will see what will happen with that.

The othe big news is that we finally have an appointment with our licensor! She will be here on Friday at 1:30 to go through our house and make sure we are up to their standards. I am really trying to be completely done with their checklist so that we can move forward. The licensor was so sweet and said not to worry if there aren't things done because she could just come back when they were. My thought is that it took long enough to get this first appointment and if we know what they want done why not get it done. So I have warned all of the boys in this house that we are going to have a couple of days of GOOD cleaning!

I am excited to see what God has planned for us with this potential job and our future as foster/adopt parents. Please pray that His will is clear and that we would recognize it and follow.

1 comment:

KAMILLE said...

Yeah for both of these!