Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Quick Update

So life at the Hendrickson household has been BUSY. The biggest change is that I now have a part time job! I was hired as the part time administrative assistant at our church and I officially started today. I think it will be a fun job and it seems to fit our family schedule well. I was able to set my hours and so I am working Mondays and Wednesdays from 10 to 4:30 and Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30 to 4:30. As of right now this works well because it gives me plenty of time to get Griffen to preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays and then on Tuesdays and Thursdays Dean will be home in time for me to leave. I only need to find someone to pick Griffen up at school for me on Mondays (my good friend Conne is going to get him on Wednesdays) and then keep him for about an hour until Dean can come get him. It seems that this will work well though but we will see what summer does to this lovely schedule.

On the foster care/adoption front, we still haven't heard anything. I was planning on emailing our licensor at some point this week to check in on things but with the new job and me coordinating a wedding this weekend, that email will have to wait until next week.

So now I need to keep woking on wedding things so that I don't forget anything tomorrow that needs to be done for the big day on Saturday. An unprepared coordinator doesn't make a smooth wedding day :).

No comments: