Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Getting Ready for Valentines Day

So my little guy decided that he wanted to work on his Valentines for his class today. He had picked out some "Cars" valentines that had pencils with them. I put his classmates names on the cards and he wrote his own name. He was so cute and working so hard that I had to take a video. I thought that we would do just a few at a time over the next couple of days but he did all 11 of them in one sitting. Anyway, here is the video I took. It isn't very action packed but like I said, he is just so darn cute! (By the way, I know that my posts have been a little Griffen focused but that is who I spend most of my time with while Jake and Austin are in school. The older two are doing great and I will try to get more pictures and video of them soon)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Kim - this is really cute. I especially like his rubbing his eye out of exhaustion... just plain cute.