Wednesday, July 2, 2008

AAHH, Summer!

It has been awhile since we have posted anything but I was swallowed up by the Royal Family Kids Camp. It was a great camp this year. The campers seemed to really enjoy their week and the staff had a great time loving each of the kids. I still feel like I am trying to dig my house out of the hole it landed in while my attention was focused elsewhere but now we are getting ready to head to Eastern Washington tomorrow so the really good cleaning that my house needs will have to wait until next week.

I am excited though that we have had great weather lately. I am even enjoying the thunder storm that we are having right now. It has been so warm (I'd even say hot a couple of days) that it feels like summer has arrived. The boys have been having a great time playing in the sprinkler in the back yard. Today was a bit of a mess as Dean had just mowed the grass so they were not only dripping wet but covered in grass too. We will have to get the pool cleaned up and set up on the deck when we get back.

Not much else is going on around here but I will be sure to post pictures of our trip to Coulee Dam as soon as we can (I don't think there is internet where we are staying)


Jacob jumping right in to cool off.


Austin deciding to join the fun


Griffen is happy to just watch. He doesn't like the water so high.

1 comment:

dawn klinge said...

We're looking forward to seeing you guys! We'll be there on Saturday. Safe travels :)