Monday, July 21, 2008

Fircreek

Jacob and Austin started their week at Fircreek Day Camp today. It was a slightly earlier morning for us as I found myself once again packing lunches for them and making sure they had what they needed for the day in their backpacks. I dropped them off at about 8:45 this morning and they had a FULL day of fun. I picked my two tired out boys up at 4:45 this afternoon and it was a slow walk home as they both explained that they had done alot of walking today.


My friend Jenny took this picture of Austin and his buddies. (I can't find my camera at this moment-AAAHHH) The three on the left are good buddies from soccer and school. The little guy on the right is one of Jenny's son's friends from church. Both of my boys are looking forward to the rest of camp and Friday night they get to have an overnight there as well. It will be the first overnight camp experience for both Jake and Austin.

No comments: